The 50 $

• 18 replies
    • Xzorius
      Xzorius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Trey
      I have a problem i dont have what proof to send , just a Phone bill from 2004 . Is ok , if i send this bill ?
      You have no ID? Passport? Drivers license?
    • Trey
      Trey
      Global
      i have , but i resive a mail to send a proof to verify my adresse .
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Trey!

Please send this phone bill to our support team. Normally that should be sufficient. Our support team will let you know if there is a problem.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Profesor113
      Profesor113
      Bronze
      Hey, i will post my question here, i still didnt get my money i send a copy of my id, i am waiting for a 4 days now. I send my titan poker # and copy of id but didnt recive any feedback from support team.

By, Rok
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Profesor113!

I will talk to our support team tomorrow as soon as they are back. Since it is Sunday night here it will last until tomorrow.

We are sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Profesor113
      Profesor113
      Bronze
      Ok no problem m8, i just wondering whats wrong that i dind get money...
    • haicavalas
      haicavalas
      Bronze
      i dont reiceved any money and i passed .. i`m waiting for 2 days
      i sent the id-check and my mobile phone but nothing :|

and another proble .. i have a friend , his account name is : capitanuyo ( his email is : mariusica200012@yahoo.com) and his account was bloked .. why??he sent an email at your adress but dont receive any replay .. what happened??

you are serious site?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi haicavalas!

We have to make a telephone check. Please send a ticket to our support team and tell them a time and a date when they can call you.
      And concerning your friend: He tried to cheat us and wanted to get the money more than once. That's why we closed his account.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Profesor113!

Since you are a bronze member I guess you received your money, right? :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Profesor113
      Profesor113
      Bronze
      Yes hehe i just log in and i see some new page, in not any more you passed the quiz :D

Ty Rok
    • haicavalas
      haicavalas
      Bronze
      hy Puschkin81,

i sent ticket with this problem but they dont call me , i sent proof of my adress and my number of phone but i dont receive any call and any bonus

and about my friend no one try to call him .. what happened??

i`m waiting you replay

thanks
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I told you before that your friend is a cheater and tried to get the $50+$100 more than once.
      And concerning your registration: You are on the list for our next transfers. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Trey
      Trey
      Global
      i sent my phone bill but nothing ,
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      And again someone tried to cheat us. The phone bill Trey sent to us was from 2004 and his first name as well as his last name were wrong.
    • barbuta2007
      barbuta2007
      Global
      nice bonus i think . In finality i passed the quiz and i sent a ticket at the team poker to call me as soon as read the ticket , i hope will be ok
      With this money i can to bet at partypoker ?because i see at partypoker about the partybets.com
      salut
    • smidge
      smidge
      Global
      I have problems getting the money too, it's been four days since I recieved and answered the identity check request, but nothing happened
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ smidge: You gave us a wrong PartyPoker accountname! Please send a ticket to our support team with your correct accountname. Do not send us the screenname!

@ barbuta2007: A little patience please. We have to check your ID first. You will get a message from us.
    • NANUBOGDAN
      NANUBOGDAN
      Bronze
      Hy , i'm friend with Iancu Danut , and he thinks that you aren't correct with he .
      If you put to do something for Iancu Danut . Please Help he because is a correct guy .
      He explaine me that you rae not accept his adress proof because is to his fathers name , and the name don't match because his name is Iancu Stefan and the name of poker player is IAncu Danut , why you don't accept this , and if you are accepting the adrees proof , maybe he cange the name on the personal data and he put the FIrst name danut and his last name Iancu .
      Sorry for my english .
      And Help my friend because you aren't correct hith then .