This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

is it worth changing $ to E on pokerstars???

• Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i guess its not that related to poker but poker is about winning so would i win if i changed my currency to Euro???
      i live in europe by the way so i guess that matters
      if yes would the currency changing fees not be too much on stars??

thanks in advance
  • 8 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      if you by E mean extasy, possibly
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      hmm....i dont have the euro sign on my keyboard....or at least cant find it

ok new q...is it worth switching $ to € on stars???
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      I'll assume you mean €...

If your profile information is correct, then € is the obvious choice.
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      I think you should only change to Euro if the tables/Sng's that you usually play are there in Euro's. Are they populated enough? Are there comparable amounts of fishes?

If both questions are positively answered, then switch :) .
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      Not that I like speculation, the euro seems to be weakening, and most of the tables and tournaments are still in US dollars, at least in Pokerstars.

So I personally would not change.
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      hmm...i guess i a tough one but i decided to go ahead and change cuz there is no fee on it and i live in a country with the euro not dollars...
      might be a bad idea as i still play games in dollars
      ah well...less chance of going broke cuz my brm is bigger now

but now im on a downswing cuz lookin at the shrinked figure depresses me :p
    • Hades1313
      Hades1313
      Bronze
      In don't know about exchange rate and stuff ... but from what i read u get a better FPP rate for euro. If i remember u get 0.2 fpp/$ rake. Doesn't seem much ... but ... if u do the math after a while .. u can see the difference. So if u find a good table in euro u should chose that over $
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      It doesnt matter that much if there's not exchange fee (isnt it now? beause it was..). If € is your home currency than I'd go for € account but it's not the most important. The thing is, if your account is non-euro, you should exchange GBP/USD/CAD to EUR before you withdraw - it's because bank will always charge the exchange fee which is quite high.