Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $20.30
      BU:
      $19.00

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A:diamond: , A:club:
      Hero raises to $0.80, 6 folds, BU calls $0.80, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1.90) 2:spade: , T:heart: , K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, BU raises to $3.20, Hero raises to $19.50 (All-In), BU raises to $18.20 (All-In).

Turn: ($39.60) 2:heart:
      River: ($39.60) 9:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $39.60

I didn't want to offer cheap turn/river, but I'm thinking I shot myself in the head with this one.
  • 3 replies
    • BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Coach
      Coach
      Your push is OK if you have reads on him that he'll be ready to follow you with OESD and FD type of hands. Against everything else (like AK for example) you're just loosing value ^^

I'd just rise it up to about $10 and push pretty much any turn. A spade might be scary, but unless you're like 100% sure he's got the FD you're pushing it anyway.

Of course there are the possibilities of 2 pairs and sets here, and you might want to take a passive line, but tbh I'd never do unless I have a solid reason to believe him.

Out of topic: And the board isn't really that wet, some QJ straight draws possible, but you hold their Aces; I'd even consider that a fairly dry board and always cbet it even if I have air :D
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      when 11/7 c/r you on this board, you´re likely way behind
      I´d call once and fold to big turn bet
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      when 11/7 c/r you on this board, you´re likely way behind
      I´d call once and fold to big turn bet
      And if Elephant was working on the new Titan format, I would have seen those stats and done that most likely.

sigh...not an excuse...just a realization that I've become more and more dependant on stats