TAF PAYOUT- or->dont reffer friend becasue they dont payout!!!

• extpan
      I got message,and now can only say that POKERSTRATEGY SUCKS, and that pokerstrategy isnt fair!!!! I make facebook group,and lose some money for ADS to get members to group and I make group with about 13000members and and maybe 300 of them register and only about 20get starting capital,and i make about 300$ this way -$$$ for ADS(but now Im -EV because they dont want to pay me out) so HOW CAN I CONTROLE WHO REGISTER AND WHY THEY DIDNT PASS SECURITY CHECH?????????

Dear extpan,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our security check. We are not able to give you any further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system. A security system can nevertheless only function correctly if we take consequent logical action.

Should you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Im was member for 3 years but now is time to go,so IF they dont payout my TAF money for which i lose money and much time....I will go,so good luck to all and BY!
  • 5 replies
    • mishkagg
      They don't pay? So that's why I got $150 in Nov and Dec 2009?

Anyway - see you, dude! Have fun, w/e you're doing!
    • extpan
      they payout me 700$ till now,but before few days they change or sometginh with they reules and now dont want payout...
    • BattleHunter
      Somehow I feel that the "Tell-A-Friend" has friend in it for a reason.

Inviting random people off facebook doesn't really ensure you much and to be honest if I was one of those random people and some "random" site asks me to fill exact address and eventually a scan of my ID I'd never do it either.

If you really wanted to get people into PokerStrategy.com with commercial methods (ads and stuff) why didn't you actually try to make a contract with them 1st?

I might be speaking complete rubbish, and no one is forced to think the way I think, but that's just how I feel about that topic.

Sorry for your loss, I bet you didn't have any bad intentions and feel very screwed up right now :/
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello extpan,

I have noticed that you have posted this exact same post in the Successes Forum. I would respectfully ask that you don't post multiple threads across the forum as one would suffice in making your point.

I understand that you are feeling upset at the moment after you TAF payment was refused but one thread for one topic is more than enough.

I have removed your other thread in the Our Success Forum and would ask you to respect my request in the future.

Kind Regards,
    • TikTakBoomLT
      I'm reffering friends, now i got $35, and i got it cause of reffering 2 good friends, but i also got reffered 8 other people using forums and other stuff, they even doesn't passed the quiz, so i won't get the money when i hit $50? :(