Is there anybody?????

• robebb
      robebb
      Bronze
      Hi all my name is rob and I am from Derbyshire in the U.K. I have been playing poker for around four years 4 @ pokerstars. I just wish i had found pokerstrategy before i went on my -$4000 downswing/excuse for a poker career. I used to play in the high stakes SNG $78,$119,$235........ against pros darinvg and anztracker to name a couple quite regular. Lol, they must of loved picking me off. Oh well hopefully those days are gone. Nowadays i play $13 SNG with a steady BRM. I suppose what I am trying to get at is that i would like someone of platinum or diamond status to take me under their wing. sweat sessions etc. I realise where i was going wrong back in the day but I am man enough to admit i need guidance. I understand that your all busy with your own careers but mine is more important lol, only joking guys. Any positive feedback would be mostly appreciated. Thanks for your time reading my thread.

All the best, Rob
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I'd suggest you book some coaching owth some sng coach. look in the appropriate section of the forum and find the one that you find the most suitable.

good luck with your new career.
    • robebb
      robebb
      Bronze
      Maybe you can help me then if u would? Basically when I registered for PS and its $50 capital I started with bet365 which I dont like at all, so therefore have no intention of pursuing my poker career on there. I have been told that there is no possible way of using my existing pokerstars account to gain pokerstrategy points. This puts me in a dilema as I can not access the advanced strategies. So if there is anyone who wouldnt mind e-mailing them to me it would be mostly appreciated

Thanks Rob