Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $3,94
      BU:
      $1,37

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A:heart: , T:heart:
      UTG folds, Hero calls $0,04, 4 folds, BU raises to $0,20, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,16.

Flop: ($0,46) 4:heart: , K:heart: , J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,23, Hero calls $0,23.

Turn: ($0,92) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0,92) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,46, BU folds.

Final Pot: $1,38

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, ace high (Ah Th)

Hero wins with a flush, ace high (Ah Th)

Pretty loose pre flop(some bad habbits from NL2)...should i raise this hand pre?
      As the post flop play i let him cbet,and hopped he will bet again on the turn(always good to flop the nuts :) )
      What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Pre: Fine to open (not call) as long as your not going to go crazy on Axx flop. It's more to cooler people that are setmining and playing lower suited cards. Fold to raise.

Flop: I would just check/raise the flop. BU hit that board a lot of the time, so will just get the money in. It's unlikely that he will barrel the turn with air if you check/call. But turn lots of turn cards are really ugly for him if he has a made hand. Is prob not giving up a good hand given stack sizes, but you never know. If BU has something like pocket 99-TT, your prob not getting any more money when you check/call flop anyway.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      ATs is a fine opening hand. But it can be an easy fold against stations.
      I would fold to his raise PF though, your OOP for the hand.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Pre: Fine to open (not call) as long as your not going to go crazy on Axx flop. It's more to cooler people that are setmining and playing lower suited cards. Fold to raise.

Flop: I would just check/raise the flop. BU hit that board a lot of the time, so will just get the money in. It's unlikely that he will barrel the turn with air if you check/call. But turn lots of turn cards are really ugly for him if he has a made hand. Is prob not giving up a good hand given stack sizes, but you never know. If BU has something like pocket 99-TT, your prob not getting any more money when you check/call flop anyway.
      This :)

Not quite sure what justkyle88 meant by "it can be an easy fold against stations", but i agree with him on the rest.

Hope it helps.