Please give me extra bonus

• kelatrongdem
      kelatrongdem
      Bronze
      Hi admin !
      All my friends have extra bonus in your acc pokerstrategy, they can get bonus in another site, why i have not it :D

Please give a extra bonus
      I have not account in bet365 site :)
      Thanks a lot :p
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kelatrongdem,

All members are only entitled to just 1x free starting capital.

PokerStrategy do occasionally provide a 2nd, platform specific, capital as a special promotion, but these are random, ad hoc and cannot be specifically requested.

You do of course also have available to you the excellent Tell A Friend (TAF) scheme where PokerStrategy pay you money just for introducing the site to your friends. Full details appear in the link in my signature bar.

There are also some great first deposit bonuses available, where you can achieve a nice bonus from just a small deposit of your own money.

Hope you do receive a special promotion some day, but don't go relying on it, make good use of your existing capital.

Best regards,

Bart
    • kelatrongdem
      kelatrongdem
      Bronze
      OKie i see that sir :D
      I hope i will have a new bonus soon :)

Thanks for suppost .
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      You do of course also have available to you the excellent Tell A Friend (TAF) scheme where PokerStrategy pay you money just for introducing the site to your friends. Full details appear in the link in my signature bar.
      Hey Bart, can you elaborate on this somewhat? I have read the TAF FAQ, but I am still unclear on certain details. Do you have to refer a friend, and then have that friend pass the quiz, ID check and receive the $50 starting capital to yourself receive the TAF bonus, or is it just refer a friend > get a bonus ?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      It depends on the amount of StrategyPoints that your referred friend makes - you can find a full list in our How-To.
    • Pasty92
      Pasty92
      Bronze
      OP IS A BROKE ASS BEGGING SCUM OF THE EARTH IMO
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Pasty92,

Everyone in this forum is entitled to an opinion, however please refrain from expressing yours in language not fitting to our friendly community.

The OP asked a legitimate question which we were happy to answer.

Members of the community look to help & encourage fellow members, not flame them.

Your co-operation is appreciated.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Pasty92
      OP IS A BROKE ASS BEGGING SCUM OF THE EARTH IMO
      After reading a few of your ridiculus insulting and arrogant posts i'd like to challenge you to play me heads up (sngs or cashgames ur choise) for whatever amount u can scrabe together on nl5 or ur McDonalds job or however u support urself.

looking forward to your response
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Hey ihufa, i wanna play u, many HU , low limit tho 6.25$ turbo or 11$ u pick! not challenging u, just so i get better at it, u win u keep it, i win, i ship it back ! ya wanna?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i think that would be pretty bad for my hourly sorry^^
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      ok, guese playin Pasty92 is more money lol :P just kiddin :D