help! plz!

• 777haim777
      777haim777
      Bronze
      how can i check how much full tilt points i collected per day?

im gettin crazy. i think that they try to fool me

"

In order to proceed, I kindly ask you to specify the period you are referring to regarding the 248 points.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, I look forward to your reply.
      "

help plz!
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi 777haim777,

your question isn't quite clear - what exactly is the problem? I believe that you are not being asked for the points, but rather for the time in which you've accumulated those points.

Hadi
    • 777haim777
      777haim777
      Bronze
      U mean dates?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      no time in a cosmic universal sense
    • KirstyA1
      KirstyA1
      Bronze
      If you play in the happy hour i think it shows double points in your account but the 'extra happy hour' FTP's dont count towards your bonus. i think thats right from what i have read.

unless your problem is something else we need more info.
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      If I understood you correctly, you can check how many points you earnt on a certain day by checking your iron man. Simply go to:

Cashier > My Promotions > My Iron Man - The number of base points you earnt for every day that month should be listed there; although this doesn't include bonus points earnt through Happy Hour. The amount of Happy Hour points you've earnt can be seen by clicking on My Happy Hour rather than My Iron Man on the Promotions screen.

Ooooooooor, I could have completely misunderstood what you were trying to ask, and none of what i've said there is relevent in the slighest. :D
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Yes, I believe you're being asked for the corresponding days :)