Hello from Peteric (Latvian)

• Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Hello. Before few days I started to learn poker for real. Not for just friend playing. But with all managment and mathematicks. I have read all begginer articles and answered right for 20 quiz quations :) So I think that I will be active here too :)

What about me? I am 19 years young boy. I am very good volleyball player from Latvia.

Why I started to play poker? Its simple. In aur country economy is maximum low. Politics do everything that they what, and that why country dont have money. So i needed some why to earn money. And i think that if I will learn this game hardly- maybe I can get something after while. :)
  • 8 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Peteric & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Ahoj! Saņemsi 50$ izspied no tiem laukā cik vari, bet viss nāk ar laiku takā
      mācies un vēlreiz mācies!
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Tnx for your kind reply. :)

Zemniek, tātad tik tiešām viņi izsniedz tos 50$? Cik es palasīju pāras komentārus foruma, citiem tu kavejas viss un taa. Varbut viņi kaut koo nepareizi izdarijuši? Man izskatās pēc ļoti laba komūna :)
    • drawback
      drawback
      Silver
      Ja visu pareizi būsi izdarījis, tad saņemsi savus 50$. GL :)
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Peteric
      Tnx for your kind reply. :)

Zemniek, tātad tik tiešām viņi izsniedz tos 50$? Cik es palasīju pāras komentārus foruma, citiem tu kavejas viss un taa. Varbut viņi kaut koo nepareizi izdarijuši? Man izskatās pēc ļoti laba komūna :)
      Jap viņi izsniedz..es ar sāku pirms pus gada ar tikai 50$! Nu ir iespēja nepareizi reģistrēties, bet ja sekosi soli pa solim visam jāsanāk, ja neizdodas vienā lāpa vari mēģināt citā! Ja kas jautā PS supportam ja kas neskaidrs, viņu vienmēr diezgan ātri atbild.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I know that you are only being friendly and chatting between yourselves but any chat in the main part of the forum needs to be written in English please guys.

There is a Latvia community thread in the International Meeting Place sub-forum where you are free to communicate in your native language.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation in this matter.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Ļoti jauki :)

Nu es paņēmu uz betfredu, jo pārējos jau biju reģistrējies agrāk.

P.S. Viņiem pieder tās tie tbukmeikeri, ne taču? Kaut kā ar tiem bonusiem atbalsta, ja? :)

Sorry. Next time I will write in english.
    • snaker3
      snaker3
      Silver
      Nu tad veixmi pie galdiem!