Edit TAF Referrals

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      When I first joined this site i was stupid enough to spam websites with my referral link and managed to get a lot randoms and multi accounters signed up. I would like if it PS implemented a feature in which we could delete/edit our referrals so I can only have our friends and people we know who are contactable and active as our referrals. TAF stands for Tell-A-FRIEND. I learnt it the hard way :f_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Pokerstrategy disagrees with you. They may call it TAF but that is not what they mean. That is why on their TAF page they recommend and provide materials so you can promote PS:-

At your website or on forums with banners
      RSS feeds
      Flyers
      etc

"The TaF Wizard allows you to find professional advertising banners and graphics which you can use on your homepage or in your forum signature, in order to refer new members.

You will also find RSS feeds, e-mail signatures and instructions on how to advertise over ICQ, MSN and other chat programs.
      "
      This is obviously not intended for just friends.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Well there is a recent thread somewhere about a guy who referred 1000s of people and PS refused to pay him out because they were not his friends.

Nonetheless they should give us an option of who we want as referred friends. I would prefer to have people I know only so I can keep track and contact them if need be. Instead I have krysss, krysss1234, kryssssssss12345678 signed.