This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKs, NL4

• LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      BB here is a relative unknown, I saw him call all-in pf with AJs and call flop and turn to fold river couple of times.

CO:
      $5.58
      BU:
      $1.31
      SB(Hero):
      $5.00
      BB:
      $5.79

Preflop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with K A.
      CO folds, BU folds, Hero raises to 0.12, BB calls 0.12

Flop: ($0.24) T,3,K (2 players)
      Hero bets 0.24, BB calls 0.24

Turn: ($0.70) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets 0.36, BB calls 0.36

River: ($1.39) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets 0.72, BB raises to 5.07 and is all in, Hero folds
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

So BB is either a tag that is over-adjusting or some kind of loose fish. Which means we have the nuts preflop with AKs and he's probably will to put a lot of money in regardless in a blind battle. So I'd start by opening to 4x out of position, build a bigger pot right off the bat, force a bigger 3-bet if he chooses to do that and so on.

As played flop is fine, I'd bet $0.55 on the turn and as played closer to $0.9 on the river just because he can very well still have Kx and i don't want to induce raises with worse hands that i can't call by betting smallish.

As played when he raises the river it's messed up but really, we're probably better off folding instead of calling a huge overbet for no good reason. He's bad enough to play KT/flushes like that even tho he's over-repping these hands against most players by overbet jamming the river.

Hope it helps.