How Long for you to check my ID and send me my DOLLHAIRS

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Pasty92,

After being approved by PokerStrategy, your starting capital transfer shouldn't take too long at all.

We do however ask that you allow 24 hours, to enable the platform to complete the transfer.

Your platform might email you when completed, failing that, you will see the funds in your account soon.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Pasty92
      Pasty92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Pasty92,

After being approved by PokerStrategy, your starting capital transfer shouldn't take too long at all.

We do however ask that you allow 24 hours, to enable the platform to complete the transfer.

Your platform might email you when completed, failing that, you will see the funds in your account soon.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
      Cool, how about approving the ID?

How long does it take to verify my age? I sent the email about an hour ago
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ah sorry my friend, thought you meant it had already been approved.

The ID can take a few days to approve as those nice guys & girls in the customer support team do get inundated with lots and lots of applications from time to time.

We generally ask that you allow up to 4 or 5 days, but this can vary and it is possible that it will be a lot quicker or take slightly longer. Please bear with them though, they do a superb job ;)

The support team will email you when it's been approved or let you know if they need further clarification on any aspect.

After you get confirmation, it then takes just a short while (but allow 24 hours) for the actual transfer to go through.

Hope this clarifies it, sorry for the earlier misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Pasty92
      Pasty92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Ah sorry my friend, thought you meant it had already been approved.

The ID can take a few days to approve as those nice guys & girls in the customer support team do get inundated with lots and lots of applications from time to time.

We generally ask that you allow up to 4 or 5 days, but this can vary and it is possible that it will be a lot quicker or take slightly longer. Please bear with them though, they do a superb job ;)

The support team will email you when it's been approved or let you know if they need further clarification on any aspect.

After you get confirmation, it then takes just a short while (but allow 24 hours) for the actual transfer to go through.

Hope this clarifies it, sorry for the earlier misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Bart
      I wanted to know both things its cool, thanks for the information, its free money, im just grateful to get it anyway so the timeframe isnt a problem

Thanks for the great promotion
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      It's all good ;)

Welcome to the community.

Bart