Phone call

• janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Hello,

I live in Estonia and I almost don't speak english,my husband helps me to write in the Internet,but i received an email which wants me to talk,does pokerstrategy have estonian people in support who can speak estonian or can my husband talk for me?I have sent the proof of address and ID already which have been accepted.
  • 8 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello janeke,

First of all i would like to welcome you to our community.

We have many employees from many different nationalities and people who speak multiple languages so i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

If you are still unsure i would recommend contacting our Customer Support as they will need to speak to yourself rather than your husband.

Any further questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Thank You TheBu11d0g,

Just don't know why I'm being asked so that much.I sent my ID and bill of my address already and they still want more,been waiting for the starting capital for 5 days or so now.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey janeke,

The ID check and phone checks are necessary to protect PokerStrategy from multiple applications for free money from the same person. There is also legal restrictions PokerStrategy have to abide by, e.g. ensuring that all members are over 18 and not currently resident in the U.S. We need to be sure that you are who you say you are.

All details/documents you provide are kept in strict privacy and are not provided to anyone outside of PokerStrategy support team & head admins.

The following link provides a little more detail for you:

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Hello,

That is weird,i emailed You twice with my number and time to call me,but I haven't received the call or a reply.Have been trying to get my capital for a week now,sent ID and documents,still nothing,really miserable
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

it seems my colleagues have tried calling you on the 16th, but didn't reach you. Afterwards, they sent you an email - did you receive that email?

Best regards,

Hadi
    • janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      I haven't received any emails or the phone call,checked my email as well,no letter in inbox or junk.
      I only received an email which asked my phone number and the time to call me,but nothing more.
    • janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Okay,thanks,a nice man called me and after few questions he said that my account is verified.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Glad to hear that :)

Good luck on the tables!