Question

• 8 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello danskfisk,

As long as you set the account up according to the download instructions then they won't be a problem and the transfer of the starting capital from PokerStrategy will activate the real money account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • danskfisk
      danskfisk
      Bronze
      thank you :)
      but i still have not got my starting capital.
      And i have waited for many days?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello danskfisk,

My recommendation would be to contact our Customer Support team via the ticket system who will be able to advise you of the current situation with regards to your application.

You can also see if there are any tickets waiting there for your response as customer support will try to contact you that way sometimes. Also check you spam/trash folder for the email address that you set your account up with as email programs sometimes send legitimate mail there.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • prettypetite
      prettypetite
      Bronze
      hi. regarding that starting capital, i would just like to clarify, as some of the players here mentioned i needed 100 points to clear the $50 bonus, some say it should be 300 points.

which one's right? also, this has to be cleared within 90 days, right?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello prettypetite,

In order to clear the starting capital on PartyPoker you need to earn 100 basic PartyPoints and you need to collect these within 90 days.

You can find all the information you need on clearing the starting capital in the following thread:

How to clear the $50 Starting capital + bonuses (Updated 2nd Feb 2010)

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • prettypetite
      prettypetite
      Bronze
      awesome. thanks!
    • fast13
      fast13
      Basic
      to make sure ... the account real money on party poker ...will be aproved when the 50$ free starting capital ...will come ? i v created the account real money ...but its apear play money ... i have to wait ..for the 50$ to become a real money account ?
      And something else ...and then i will be able to play ..freerolls when the 50$ come ? or i need to complete de 100partypoints ...and the depozit ..to be able to play freerolls ?
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi,

you will get $50 and your real money account will then be activated. You can then play anything you want as long as there aren't any restrictions (some freerolls can only be accessed with a ticked and similar).