question BSS starting hand chart

• mustafov
      mustafov
      Bronze
      Hello, I have a question about the starting hand chart..
      It's just not clear to me.. for example:
      I'm in late position with KQs and three players before me has called. What should I do? The starting hand chart says I should call.. if "one player called" but what if more than one players called? and in general in the chart there are only three options below "actions before you" [all players fold; one player called; one player raised] but what if more people call before me? It's probably silly but I don't really get it.
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Now my guess (and my personal opinion) is that this is supposed to mean "if one (or more) player calls" - so basically you've got the option "everyone folds" "call from another player" and "raise from another player".

I will double check with my colleagues from Education, but since it's already quite late, you might have to wait until tomorrow for an answer :)

Hadi
    • mustafov
      mustafov
      Bronze
      Ok, great :)
    • mustafov
      mustafov
      Bronze
      I would be thankful.
      And another example: I'm in late position with AKo preflop and two people raise before me, still I should raise? Wouldn't be better if I just call because someone may has a pair or re-raise me or go all in? Or even if they just call I hit the flop just 1/3 of the times right? Would it be profitable to raise as it says in the starting hand chart? I'm just thinking that it would be risky to re-raise since one of them may has a pair, go all in or hit something on the flop.
      I have these questions in my head since I start playing with BSS .. and I really would like to clear these questions. I would highly appreciate your help. :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi mustafov,

my guess was right - the starting hand chart will be changed accordingly :)

As for your second question, since it's very specific, I kindly advise you to create a new thread in our BSS section.

Hadi
    • mustafov
      mustafov
      Bronze
      Okay, I haven't read that directory yet. Thank you very much and not just for the the answer but for the whole information and help you are providing on this site. Everything is just great. The articles, the bonus, the additional help THANK YOU !!! And I want to mansion also the help I received from bet365 customer support regarding my registration and receiving the PS bonus! Again thank you very much PokerStrategy !!!