How lucky can you run? here's a graph

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      so, im trying to clear some bonus at everest. due to it's poor interface, im unable to multitable stack tables and play BSS efficiently. so i decided that to be able to clear my bonus fast, i should played SSS(virgin) on a higher limit, NL50. this allows me to multi less tables, yet get good amount of points/hr.

ok cut to the chase, i hereby present you my sweet lovely graph.
      the first 1k++ hands were using BSS at lower limits thus the lower volatility..
      lol, my EV is going way down, but my money is going way up. savour this moment of rarity in poker, gracias!:f_biggrin:

ps im really a SSS NOOOB, i choose to be one actually heh :f_love:
  • 12 replies
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      wow 20bi in 2.7 hands... sick heater
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Originally posted by advola
      I won't bother posting the graph again, but now it's +525$ in 3k hands exactly...
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kojika
      I won't bother posting the graph again, but now it's +525$ in 3k hands exactly...
      wow which site are you playing on!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      runaway from EV weeeeeeeeeeee:f_biggrin: 25 BI away fr EV, 27BI in 5k hands
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      sry double post
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      Originally posted by Kojika
      wow which site are you playing on!

Pokerstars :)

But I've had a MASSIVE downswing today :s_mad: -3 stacks and ev says I had to be positive.. :s_cry:

PS : I'm not serious obviously :f_p:
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      my best day... 3 days ago..

NL100

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Guys... I'm new to this site, but I noticed your registration dates. Most of you have been playing for less than a year while registered in this site, and have already reached diamond level.

Could you give me some advice? How many hours a day have you been playing? how many tables at a time? And for how long have you been playing poker?

Thanks!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      Guys... I'm new to this site, but I noticed your registration dates. Most of you have been playing for less than a year while registered in this site, and have already reached diamond level.

Could you give me some advice? How many hours a day have you been playing? how many tables at a time? And for how long have you been playing poker?

Thanks!
      diamond is not as difficult as it seems to be. neither is it easy.
      to reach this level, its pretty much down your willingness to be humble and accept that you are not good enough(rather than the game is rigged etc) and put your head down to learn, and play, and review, over and over again, till you get it right. then u can move up to higher stakes, put in decent volume, and your diamond should come in no time.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by blackops888

Thanks!
      I advise you to read the Boker Brothers (caltabiano & dandycal) blog. They've gone from the lower stakes up to diamonds etc and live in brazil just like you... I'm sure you will find great inspiration, motivation and help in their blog.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I don't need to run lucky,...they do. :)

Nice to see some super graphs though, instead of the usual whines about suckouts, badbeats and 'rigged' sites. Nice going guys.