Hoping clarification

• Nutflushdraw
      Nutflushdraw
      Bronze
      Now sorry but I am utterly confused and frankly dissapointed.
      I sent an application to the 50$ 3 weeks ago. few days later I was asked to send a copy of my ID card. So i did from both sides. I was asked to do it again since the numbers werent clearly visible. So i did( eventho the numbers were quite visible ) . Okay so sent it again. week later I got mail to confirm my damn address. So I did and sent you guys another legal document that has my address on it. Now 3 weeks later I find that I am a bronze member ( meaning that i should of gotten the starting capital i guess ). Since it was almost a month ago i cant be 10000% sure but I am quite certain that i applied for 50$in Full Tilt Poker. Instead i find 5$ transfered to my Pokerstars account on March 4 . ( PROMOFUNDS PURCHASE 5$ transaction 0355472259 ) Have no idea where that came from but anyways my fulltilt account i firstly applied to has bankroll of 0$. So i open my email and voila.. what do i see? Another damn vertification of my damn ID sent on March 12. Cmon guys firstly it is insanely absurd that I have to send you guys my legal document 4 times ( ! ) over 1 month ( ! ) and still get no clarity what-so-ever. Whats going on ?
  • 4 replies
    • juodalksnis
      juodalksnis
      Bronze
      that PROMOFUNDS PURCHASE is some kind of bonus when you register I think coz I got it too with the same name even before finding pokerstrategy.com
    • Nutflushdraw
      Nutflushdraw
      Bronze
      okay. I thought that it was tied to pokerstrategy since i got strategy points for those 5$ i have played. Though would still like to know can i actually get the 50$?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Nutflushdraw,

Firstly, juodalksnis is correct. The $5 isn't connected to PokerStrategy, but is a bonus issued by PokerStars as a special promotion, usually with new accounts or inactive ones.

Secondly, sorry that you have had problems with your ID check. You will however appreciate that as PokerStrategy are giving away free money they do require you to pass suitable ID checks.

This is usually a simple & one off process, but if the support team are unable to read something or need further clarification, they will ask you again.
      Please bear with them and provide whatever is requested. As soon as you have passed the check, your starting capital will quickly follow.

If you do encounter any problems, please do get in touch with the customer support team and liaise with them as to exactly what they require from you.

Thanks for your continued patience & we look forward to hearing how your poker gets on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: The bronze status just indicates that you have started to play on your tracked account. If you haven't received the capital yet, it usually indicates that you have either deposited a little money yourself or have cashed in a freeroll/used FTP points etc.
    • Nutflushdraw
      Nutflushdraw
      Bronze
      To be honest I am not very comfortable sending my different legal documents to one reciever. I know that free money = lots of security but i mean even if i send you the ID check again then i will send the same picture that i have already sent. Looking from a costumer perspective it is actually hard to believe that i need to send 3 valid and fully readable pictures of documents. Couldnt you guys just scratch out my old emails that has the pictures and full details of me and my account.