This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 22

• Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($4.45)
      Button ($8.45)
      SB ($7.55)
      BB ($4.30)
      Hero (UTG) ($10)
      MP ($9.80)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2, 2
      Hero bets $0.50, 1 fold, CO (poster) calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.55) A, 5, Q (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.10, CO calls $1.10, 1 fold

Turn: ($3.75) 10 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

River: ($5.15) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.20, CO calls $2.15 (All-In)

Total pot: $9.45 | Rake: $0.45

Results below:
      Hero had 2h, 2c (three of a kind, twos).
      CO had 7s, Ks (flush, King high).
      Outcome: CO won $9

No reads on villain.

I tend to bet on the flop to see where I stand and to rep a high hand usually.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Flop is standard for me too, but for slightly different reasons. 22 has no showdown value whatsoever 3-way so i already know where i stand, which means i'm just pure bluffing when i c-bet there.

I'd just fold the turn, he's obviously bad and he might bet small like that with a variety of one pair hands, all of which beat us. It's true he might have some draws but i don't plan on calling on the river, and most of these draws have 2 overcards to go with flush outs / gutshots out anyway, our equity is just terrible overall out of position.

As played when we river a miracle obviously there is no other play than shoving for whatever is left.

Hope it helps.