Hello from Wales!

• BllackWolf
      I've just re-started out on my poker journey so I thought I'd create a quick thread to say hi to everyone in the community.

I've tried online poker in the past but haven't ever settled on one particular strategy before and basically never had much success, so I'm here for a fresh, more informed start.

I really like a challenge and from experience I know being successful at poker, especially at the higher limits, won't be easy, however that is only going to make me more determined.

For me, money is far from the sole reason for playing poker, it is primarily due to my competitive nature. I've found with many things in life that when I've applied myself I generally do very well, however poker seems to be on another level, and I would love to be able to prove to myself that I can do it.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in the forums and on the tables!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi BllackWolf & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,