Deposit bonus

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi N13tzsche,

Yes, you are entitled to a 100% (up to $600) bonus on your own first deposit. This is in addition to the $50 PokerStrategy starting capital.

It may take a day or two to show in your bonus account (via cashier), but if you encounter any problems, Full Tilt support will be able to assist.

Oh and look out for the new depositor freeroll that they provide. It's a one-off freeroll for new players, but is usually well worth playing (good prize pool and not too many players ;) ).

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • rohit3887
      rohit3887
      Bronze
      hi got my starting capital at full tilt few months ago...now i deposited 350$ at full tilt after asking the support at PS that i will get 100% bonus. But i didnt got any . Although i send the ticket maybe it will help.

P.s--Where is that new depositors freeroll i cant find it.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rohit3887
      hi got my starting capital at full tilt few months ago...now i deposited 350$ at full tilt after asking the support at PS that i will get 100% bonus. But i didnt got any . Although i send the ticket maybe it will help.

P.s--Where is that new depositors freeroll i cant find it.
      Hi rohit,

Full Tilt recently changed their criteria.

* It's currently $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy + 100% (upto $600) bonus on your own funded deposit.
      * But was previously $50 starting capital + matched $50 bonus (no need for your own deposit).

It is possible that the latter applied when you first signed up as it has only recently changed (sorry, I have no way to check, but you might recognise it).

If you received the $50+$50, then you wouldn't be entitled to a further deposit bonus I'm afraid.

Regarding the depositor freeroll, this is only available to you shortly after the first deposit of your own funds. Full Tilt support notify you by email if you qualify and let you know when it is. If you have already deposited some time ago you will probably have missed it now. Sorry, but that's why I usually point it out to people so they don't miss it. Always pays to check your emails.

Best regards,

Bart
    • rohit3887
      rohit3887
      Bronze
      yeah i got 50+50 bonus ...but this is so wrong bcoz i contacted the pokerstrategy support and asked if the 100% bonus is available to me and they said yes it is...and thats y i deposited 350$ there but now with no bonus ....
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi rohit3887,

I have been in touch with Thomas from customer support about this - he has just received the information and will reply to you shortly :)

Hadi