Clearing this deposit

• 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi supadupa123,

You have 120 days to clear the 1,000 FTP points.

As long as you play a little each day or most days, this is easily completed in time.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • gvveedo
      gvveedo
      Bronze
      Sorry I am new.Maybe someone could explain or give a link where I could read how to clear 1000FTP points?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gvveedo
      Sorry I am new.Maybe someone could explain or give a link where I could read how to clear 1000FTP points?
      Play real-money poker.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50

• gvveedo
      gvveedo
      Bronze
      I have already playing real-money poker. I have 500dollars from starting 50dol capital which I got by quiz. Also I have 1500ftp. What to do that this starting capital doesn't withdraw. Sorry for my bad English.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      just check in your ironman pages to make sure that you have 1000 ftp not including happy hours but if you still have a few days and $500 it should bevery easy to get a few moer points if needed.
    • gvveedo
      gvveedo
      Bronze
      I realy have 1000ftp without happy hour so what must I do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gvveedo
      I realy have 1000ftp without happy hour so what must I do?
      Hi gvveedo,

After achieving 1,000 FTP, the starting capital is yours to keep and can be either left in Full Tilt and used to build your bankroll up further or indeed be withdrawn.

To withdraw, you will need to meet Full Tilt's own withdrawal conditions. These should be freely available on their website or from their own customer support team. From memory you need to provide ID proof, reach a certain FTP level and they usually only allow withdrawals to the same method as you have previously deposited (for your own security).

Hope this helps, any problems, don't hesitate to post.

Best regards,

Bart
    • marvinas
      marvinas
      Bronze
      Basically, you CAN'T withdraw if you did not deposited at least a dollar or whatever is their min deposit of your own. Starting capital does not count. Because all (AFAIK) poker sites allows withdrawals using the same method as when depositing, you need to deposit to create that method.