50 Starting bonus

• Exfine
      Exfine
      Bronze
      Helio :)

I didn't get bonus yet and 4 days already passed i don't know what to do and will i get it?. I have passed the quiz, chose the room and filled all information about me. What do i have to do more? :D
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Exfine,

It's possible you will also be asked to send in some ID documentation, however the support team will email you if this is required, alternatively they will email to confirm your starting capital is ready.

Please therefore keep an eye on your emails and remember to check your spam folder/filter in case it appears there.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      What is "spam folder/filter"?

I have same problem. I didnt get 50$ bonuss. And I am waiting for it. Checking email too.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Peteric,

you should have a folder in your email account called "Spam" or "Junkmail" or something similar. Usually, you have a filter that identifies emails that have the sole purpose of advertising - sometimes that filter misses a mail, sometimes it accidentally filters a message that shouldn't be filtered.

It might be that this happened to our Email - so please check in that folder if you have received the Email.

If that doesn't help, please contact my colleagues from customer support.

Hadi
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Oh, thnx. I found it now. I have never went in that spam place.. form monday there was about 50 messeges. and there was your email too :) So i send bank card driving licenze and home adress. Its all, yeah? :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey again :)

You depending on the information given on those documents, that is sufficient - in some cases, you might receive a phone call from my colleagues, too.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Good morning.

Last reply was to me or to topic starter? :)
    • redmask46
      redmask46
      Bronze
      sir, i haven't received any mails yet.. i've passed the test 3 days ago. checked my spam and all.. i dont have it.. pls help.. tnx..
    • VoicilaStelian
      VoicilaStelian
      Bronze
      Hello.I also passed the test, sent my photos to confirm my ID check.I even sent a ticket to the support ( didn't get an answer).It's been 5 days. But I do have a question.Does the user name I have on PokerStrategy has to match the user name I have on PartyPoker? (that's where I chose to play my 50$).
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

The customer support team do get extremely busy at times, but will respond to all tickets as soon as possible. Please bear with them, they do a superb job ;)

Originally posted by VoicilaStelian
      Hello.I also passed the test, sent my photos to confirm my ID check.I even sent a ticket to the support ( didn't get an answer).It's been 5 days. But I do have a question.Does the user name I have on PokerStrategy has to match the user name I have on PartyPoker?( that's where I chose to play my 50$).
      Your player ID on PartyPoker (or anywhere else) doesn't have to match your PokerStrategy user name, you can choose whatever you like for your Party name.

It is however important that you correctly write down your Party Poker player name in the profile settings page of PokerStrategy, just so we know who to send the starting capital to.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart