Tracking a new room

• 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Jepons13,

Once you have deposited onto your linked account then as soon as you start producing rake at your new poker room then you will be eligible to start receiving Strategy Points.

Also please be aware that sometimes they are delays in your points being updated, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      Just the site that is realy tracked shows on the top but the new one does not.
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      Is it normal that already after 1 day of registering and depositing the new room has not show in the list? Maybe I entered my nick incorrect or something.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi Jepons13.

Just show a little patience as the points only get updated once the pokerroom sends the info to PS.com. This can take up to a week for some sites (and, very occassionally, when there is a problem it can take longer).
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Jepons13,

It can sometimes take a short while for newly created accounts to appear on your home page. Don't worry, it should appear soon.

If it hasn't appeared by next week, contact the customer support team, but you will probably find it appears in the next day or two.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Jepons13
      Jepons13
      Bronze
      OK I just wanted to know is it normal. Thanks for the reply.