Little quation.

• Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Before few days I read all thing about playing SnG. That things what is asked in quiz. So i have some quations about it.

1) There is writen that I have to play only with good hands. In diferrent phase- different hands. So i have to wait for good hands. I went to triobet.com poker room and whanted to play with only good hands. So if i have 1500 chips and blinds are 10/20.. I cant play with not so good hands? I cant play with J9s and that kind of cards? I waited good hands, but after a while blinds just suck my blood out of me... You know? I hope everything is clear...
  • 8 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Peteric,

When you have more than 25 Big Blinds you will only enter the action with cards that will often stay or become the best hand even after the community cards are dealt, allowing you to play through the many betting rounds without too much hassle or too many headaches and then when you get to 13 - 24 Big Blinds you play less hands than before, but you complement this strategy with two special moves: blind steals and steal re-raises and once you get to under 13 big blinds then you enter the push/fold mode.

I hope this helps but if you have any specific questions then please feel free to ask away ;) .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      My englishis not too good. So some example. I have more that 24 BB.. And dealer give me example A7s. I have to play if nobody raise? only put BB... It dont cost me almost nothing, but i can get good fulhouse or flush.. .
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Peteric,

If you are in Late Position and no-one has raised before you then yes you can play with speculative hands (like A7s) but there are certain conditions that need to be met in order for you to play them.

But you will also need to be careful on the flop if you hit top pair as you have a weak kicker. Ideally you are looking to hit a flush or straight (draw), or three-of-a-kind.

Once you become Bronze Status then you will access to an article that explains all about how to play with speculative hands in the early phrase of a SnG.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      But while I am waiting for good hand- blind eat me. If you understand about what I am talking about..

How I can get in bronze status? :) Its about forum posts or what? :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Peteric

As soon as you have received the starting capital and started playing poker on your linked account, you will start to receive PokerStrategy points. You will need just 1 point to get your Bronze status which will then open up lots more strategy material, videos & coaching sessions for you.

For full details of how the points and status levels work, please see the following link:

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Peteric
      Peteric
      Bronze
      Ok. Thenaks for info. And security poker email works now? Or it have some job time? I just wondering after how long my documents will be checked..
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Peteric,

It can take up to 96 working hours for the ID to be passed and the starting capital allocated, but please bear with them as they do get extremely busy at times.

It hopefully shouldn't be too long, you'll soon be up & running.

-Steve
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Peteric
      Dealer give me example A7s. I have to play if nobody raise? only put BB... It dont cost me almost nothing, but i can get good fulhouse or flush.. .
      dont think like that, either raise or fold , thats much better than just calling :) gd luck