This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl100 - TT vs CO-raise

• knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($22.50)
      BB ($100)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($14.55)
      UTG+2 ($154)
      MP1 ($114)
      CO ($98.65)
      BTN ($125)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $1, fold, fold, CO raises to $4.50, fold, Hero raises to $22.50 (AI), fold, fold, CO calls $18

FLOP ($47) K:diamond: J:club: 5:heart:

TURN ($47) K:diamond: J:club: 5:heart: 3:heart:

RIVER ($47) K:diamond: J:club: 5:heart: 3:heart: T:club:

Villain plays 12/9/3.4 (VPIP/PFR/AF) over 473 hands. Steals 29% from CO.

Easy resteal, right?
  • 4 replies
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by knb22

Easy resteal, right?
      yep :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      It's not, never a steal from CO. it is more of an isolation raise hence other variables are needed in order to make an appropriate decision
      While 12/9 in general is tight, look at his CO PFr, if that is substrantial high like 15%<<< , then jamming is theoratically okay

I mean with okay is that it also depends on UTG limper but most of the time, this doesn't really apply to 100NL I think.

The 3bet on this isolation is oke but in the near future, I need more statistics in order to give you a solid verdict

- Gerv
    • knb22
      knb22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      It's not, never a steal from CO. it is more of an isolation raise hence other variables are needed in order to make an appropriate decision
      While 12/9 in general is tight, look at his CO PFr, if that is substrantial high like 15%<<< , then jamming is theoratically okay

I mean with okay is that it also depends on UTG limper but most of the time, this doesn't really apply to 100NL I think.

The 3bet on this isolation is oke but in the near future, I need more statistics in order to give you a solid verdict

- Gerv
      Yeah sorry, of course it's not a steal. I did take the limper into consideration when playing the hand.

CO PFRr is 13%
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Yep than nice hand :)