$4.14
      SB:
      $4.91
      BB:
      $9.24
      MP3 (Hero):
      $5.96

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 3, 3.
      Hero calls $0.05, CO folds, BU calls $0.05, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.17) T, 3, 6 (3 players)
      BB bets $0.17, Hero raises to $0.58, BU calls $0.58, BB calls $0.41.

Turn: ($1.91) Q (3 players)
      BB bets $1.02, Hero raises to $5.33(All-In), BU folds, BB calls $4.31.

River: ($12.57) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $12.57.
  • 3 replies
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Hello!
      Preflop raise about 4bb.
      You have good hand, and you dont want to play against 74o and so on. You want to take this pot in preflop, or whit cbet in flop. Because you have good hand, but you need to hit set, what is happening about 10% - not much.
      This time you hit set and this is good and your postflop play is good.
      But most of times you dont hit set and you must fold here. Better take this pot in preflop ;) , its not much, but every bb is important ;)
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I agree, two ways to win the pot is better than one, just open raise preflop as a standard with any pair at nl5 in my opinion.

As played BB's line is funky, but we have no reason to think he's a reasonable player plus he might have QT no matter how he plays, and maybe other Tx hands he's betting kinda of to see if he's good or not, so we're never considering folding. But if we shove the turn he's going to fold those Tx hands most likely and the blurry parts of his range due to his being some kind of random fish most likely, so we'd be up against QT/some Qx he floated on the flop/66/TT. Since i very much doubt he's going to just check/fold the river with Tx/Qx/QT anyway and we're not afraid of draws or anything, i think i like flatting that turn again more than shoving it in, then snap-calling a river shove and deciding how big to valuebet against mostly Tx hands when he checks it to us.

Hope it helps.
    • marecrocop
      marecrocop
      Bronze