about the FDB bonus and sound on software

• arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Hi! Since we at pokerstrategy have a little special FDB of 125% up to 475$ I'm just wondering how big percentage of this will come as an instant bonus. Normally it's 25% but since this is not the regular FDB maybe its different.

I'm also wondering about the sound on the software. I'm currently getting no sound on the poker table (tried it out with my free 8$) so it seems that it will be hard to multitable and keep focus where it needs to be. Anyone knows how to turn sound on?

EDIT: I forgot to explain that somehow I can't click on the
      Settings--> Sounds button on the menu. The sounds button is grey and doesn't respond to clicking.
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey arisko.. the FDB is $175 instantly, up to $300 clearable in 30 days. And it is a monster to clear the full bonus (at least for me 2 tabling $.50/$1 - $1/$2 FLSH).

Not sure about the sound sorry.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Thanks for replying Waiboy. I know I won't be able to release the full bonus, but a 175$ instant bonus is more than I could ever release on any other platform. So I will give it a go as soon as I solve the sound problem.
      I'll probably have to contact customer support directly from the platform if none of the staff sees it here.

Thanks again :)
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      about the sound, I had the same problem almost everytime :D
      I could not even unistall it, u cant click on any settings and if u click on Hand Hsitory it hsows u a X button and thats all
      customer service wont help u, they will tell u to reinstll the software (GL doign that :) )

u have to isntall it again to that same directory as u have it or if u have 64bit version of windows then download the newest version from the site and instal it elsewhere and if it would ahve teh same problem install it again to the same folder

worked for me fine, can unistall it now and everything is workign properly
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      thanks fakedurrr. It seems like u were running while you typed or in a great hurry lol. Sooo many fishy typos. Very grateful for help though :) :)

FDB, here i come!!!