What are the options for me if I failed the quiz five times?

• GIOMi6
      GIOMi6
      Bronze
      Hello Pokerstrategy support,
      I failed the quiz 5 times already. What are the options for me now? Can I still be a member of Pokerstrategy? Can I still download a new pokerrroom via your links? Can I still improve my status or ranking from Basic to Bronze level?

greetings from GIOMi6. :)
  • 8 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey GIOMi6,

you should try contacting my colleagues from customer support and explain them your situation, in some cases they will reset quiz attempts :)

As for your specific questions: The quiz is only necessary if you would like to receive our $50 starting capital.

If you wish to cash in yourself, you are still able to create and track and account on our partner sites and earn StrategyPoints to improve your status.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • GIOMi6
      GIOMi6
      Bronze
      Hello Hadi,
      If I download a pokerroom through Pokerstrategy and I do not deposit any money in my new real money account, if I win a freeroll and start playing ringgames will I earn Pokerstategy points? Even if I did not have $50 starting capital or deposited on the pokeroom? Can I earn points if I play with my freeroll winnings? I mean Pokerstrategy points?

Greetings from GIOMi6. :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

yes, basically, you will earn StrategyPoints if you play with an account tracked over PokerStrategy.com - as long as it's real money games, it doesn't matter where the money is from :)

Hadi
    • MrEnig
      MrEnig
      Bronze
      Yea. SO if you deceive an elderly woman for being her grand-son to give you rent money for your dorm room.. and deposit so you can play poker. It's totally fine for us.
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      I also failed all five quiz attempts, embarrasingly :D I did go over the material 3 or so times, I don't know how it happened... it's good to know I can request a reset.
    • DemonDavies
      DemonDavies
      Bronze
      I would just like to point out to those who are struggling to pass the quiz; I highly reccomend the SSS (Short Stack Strategy) Quiz. It is far easier for a beginner to take in than the others. Read it, re-read it, maybe watch the videos. Print it out, read it again and pass the quiz.

Good Luck
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DemonDavies
      I would just like to point out to those who are struggling to pass the quiz; I highly reccomend the SSS (Short Stack Strategy) Quiz. It is far easier for a beginner to take in than the others. Read it, re-read it, maybe watch the videos. Print it out, read it again and pass the quiz.

Good Luck
      :s_thumbsup: Great advice. Everything required to pass the quiz is contained within the strategy material provided.

Thanks for posting DemonDavies ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • DemonDavies
      DemonDavies
      Bronze
      You're very welcome, Bart. As a new member here, i'm happy to help where i can.

Regards, Demon