Elephant poker software?

• GIOMi6
      GIOMi6
      Bronze
      I have a question: Does the Elephant poker software only works for the listed pokerrooms or also for Rio poker palace, Doyle's Room, Poker770, winnerpoker and Celeb poker? I play at those pokerrooms very often.

greetings from GIOMi6. =)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi GIOMi6,

Elephant only works with the listed partner sites of PokerStrategy. As the other sites you mentioned are not partners and relatively few members would have accounts on them it is highly unlikely that resource would be spent to support these platforms.

Occasionally platforms on the same networks as partner sites, ipoker network for example, do work in Elephant, but I would highly recommend you don't rely on these as data isn't supported and may not be fully reliable.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      I tried elephant at poker770 and it imports the hands but it wont show the hud. Can I do sth so it shows me stats while playing?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The PokerStrategy.com Elephant supports only some of our partner poker rooms:
      PartyPoker, PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, Titan Poker, Mansion Poker and Everest Poker.

Just play on one of those and the software will work.

Best regards,
      Hannes