Hi to all

• OGDave90
      OGDave90
      Bronze
      I would just like to intoduce myself to the site and everyone on it. Im Dave aka OG Dave or OGGERS and ive been playing poker for about 6 to 8 months now but only started to take it seriously the past month and I hope to do very well and earn lost of money and I hope that this site can help me get there.

Dave
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Dave & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.

Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

All the best,
      -Steve
    • luckskaiworker
      luckskaiworker
      Bronze
      welcome to our community!!

gl u