Cashout,rakeback&first deposit bonus?

• ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      I play on Full Tilt.
      I have received and cleared 50$ starting capital few months ago.
      To cashout some money I must activate preferred payment method.
      For activating preferred payment method I have to deposit money.

1.Will I still receiving rakeback(activated with starting capital) after making my first deposit?

2.Is there any way to withdraw funds without making deposit?

3.If there is no way to cashout without depositing what payment method will you suggest to me?

4.How much will cost me to withdraw money?How much Full Tilt takes from net cashout sum and how much will take Moneybookers (I think they are cheaper transfer method or maybe I am wrong?)

5.If I have to deposit money will I get first depositors bonus?

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      1. yes
      2. no (unless you can with a cheque? not sure)
      3. i'm happy with moneybookers so far.
      4. not sure on this one.
      5. yes
    • DemonDavies
      DemonDavies
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ljovej
      I play on Full Tilt.
      I have received and cleared 50$ starting capital few months ago.
      To cashout some money I must activate preferred payment method.
      For activating preferred payment method I have to deposit money.

1.Will I still receiving rakeback(activated with starting capital) after making my first deposit?

2.Is there any way to withdraw funds without making deposit?

3.If there is no way to cashout without depositing what payment method will you suggest to me?

4.How much will cost me to withdraw money?How much Full Tilt takes from net cashout sum and how much will take Moneybookers (I think they are cheaper transfer method or maybe I am wrong?)

5.If I have to deposit money will I get first depositors bonus?

thanks
      1. Rakeback or a cash bonus are usualy the options as a new sign up

2. Sometimes, yes. However some methods i.e Moneybookers require you to have deposited previously with Moneybookers before making a withdrawal. (I usually deposit $10 and clear it, then use MB)

3. Seems to be the same as 2. However, usually Wire Transfer and Bank Draft are available.

4. This depends on what method of withdrawal you are using and how fast the transfer is. Sometime you can pay extra for a quicker return.

5. yes. Shop around for good deals. PS is full of them.

6. Make sure your ID is all set so you can supply any poker site with your details, so you have a hassle free time withdrawing.

Regards, D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      1. yes
      2. no (unless you can with a cheque? not sure)
      3. i'm happy with moneybookers so far.
      4. not sure on this one.
      5. yes
      Hi ljovej,

wasy8 has already got it pretty spot on, little I can add to be honest.

As long as you signed up to Full Tilt via PokerStrategy, your rakeback will continue, even if you withdraw.

I found depositing with a Visa debit card useful as withdrawals go straight back onto my card/into my bank account. Just choose whichever method you find most convenient really. The 3rd parties (Moneybookers, neteller etc) are really useful if your transferring your money straight to another poker platform. Secure transfer for a small fee (check their websites for full details) before committing.

Full Tilt do not disclose how much it costs them to transfer money. They will look to recover any incurred costs via your Net Earned Rake (and so your rakeback will be affected a little bit, however this appears to be a really nominal (small) charge and is still well worth it. Just try to withdraw in one lump sum rather than lots of smaller ones ;)

re 5). If you signed up to Full Tilt using the previous $50 (starting capital)+$50 matching bonus scheme, you are unlikely to receive a further matching deposit bonus, but always worth a quick email to Full Tilt's support team.
      Full Tilt's sign up was changed recently however, if you only received the $50 starting capital (without matching $50 bonus), then you should be entitled to an additional 100% (up to $600) bonus on the first deposit of your own funds. Again, the support team should be able to confirm for you if in any doubt.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

Any problems, don't hesitate to post.

Best regards,

Bart