no deposit bonus at Bet365

• sidhaartha
      sidhaartha
      Bronze
      hi

i passed the quiz n then chose bet365 for my no deposit bonus. its been 2 days. i havent been asked for an id check, but i still havent got the money.

i contacted bet365 n they said my account hasnt been validated by pokerstrategy.com which is weird coz i can see a check mark against bet365 on this site saying i am entitled to the bonus

pls help
  • 2 replies
    • blankcheque
      blankcheque
      Bronze
      just have to be patient it may take 3-5 days to get your bonus but u will get it. good luck on tables
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blankcheque
      just have to be patient it may take 3-5 days to get your bonus but u will get it. good luck on tables
      Hi sidhaartha & welcome to the community,

As blankcheque has already confirmed, it can sometimes take a short while for newly created accounts to appear on your home page & starting capitals allocated. Don't worry though, it shouldn't take too long.

The tick mark next to your poker room just indicates that you have entered your player details, the customer support team will be checking your details and will contact you shortly, either regarding an ID check or to confirm the approval of your starting capital.

Good luck on the tables and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart