PS.com Shop HEM through Moeybookers

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I would like to buy HEM through PS.com shop with its discount through moneybookers and when I go to Cashbox, at the beggining it writes me t o cehck my mailing adress but I dont want it to be sent to my home but I would like to recieve it to my email adress because my trial will expire today (again :) ) so I would like to get it as fast as possible

I thought I would write here because I dont want to bother Customer Support and figured forum would be faster

thank you
  • 4 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Hello there.. I dont care about this thread..

how r you doing ? havent seen you around for a while .. what haf u been up to ?
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      haha @ reply
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      That's how it works I think. You always enter your address at the check out but they only actually use when they need to.

I don't remember exactly how it was anymore though.

But you're not getting the code today. It took at least 1 or 2 days for me..
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      That's how it works I think. You always enter your address at the check out but they only actually use when they need to.

I don't remember exactly how it was anymore though.

But you're not getting the code today. It took at least 1 or 2 days for me..
      okay , thank you, I will have to withdraw form my BR anyway because I dont have anything on my moneybookers now