This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PS.com Shop HEM through Moeybookers

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I would like to buy HEM through PS.com shop with its discount through moneybookers and when I go to Cashbox, at the beggining it writes me t o cehck my mailing adress but I dont want it to be sent to my home but I would like to recieve it to my email adress because my trial will expire today (again :) ) so I would like to get it as fast as possible

I thought I would write here because I dont want to bother Customer Support and figured forum would be faster

thank you
  • 4 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Hello there.. I dont care about this thread..

how r you doing ? havent seen you around for a while .. what haf u been up to ?
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      haha @ reply
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      That's how it works I think. You always enter your address at the check out but they only actually use when they need to.

I don't remember exactly how it was anymore though.

But you're not getting the code today. It took at least 1 or 2 days for me..
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      That's how it works I think. You always enter your address at the check out but they only actually use when they need to.

I don't remember exactly how it was anymore though.

But you're not getting the code today. It took at least 1 or 2 days for me..
      okay , thank you, I will have to withdraw form my BR anyway because I dont have anything on my moneybookers now