Limit Holdem HU, BRM and strategy.

    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.06.2008 Posts: 1,116
      Hi,

      I was just wondering what BRM is recomended for playing Limit holdem HU? Also some strategy tips for limit HU as its not really like NL. Playing this form of poker would most of your winnings come from rakeback? Whats a decent Limit HU winrate?
  • 10 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Joined: 10.09.2007 Posts: 14,387
      Just click bet/raise all the time and use about 100BB as BRM, in a few months you will be rich.

      Good luck
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Just click bet/raise all the time and use about 100BB as BRM, in a few months you will be rich.
      [x] Proven technique.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.03.2009 Posts: 210
      I suffered 170BB in downswing in fullring
      (sample size 100k hands and winrate at 2.2BB/100)
      I think HU need more BRM
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.06.2008 Posts: 1,116
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Just click bet/raise all the time and use about 100BB as BRM, in a few months you will be rich.

      Good luck
      Lol, intresting. I'd think going bust is highley more likley hear. Maybe you where one of the chossen ones :P
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.06.2008 Posts: 1,116
      Originally posted by chuongdk
      I suffered 170BB in downswing in fullring
      (sample size 100k hands and winrate at 2.2BB/100)
      I think HU need more BRM
      Hu should be higher win rate aswell?

      How much of your winnings come from your 2.2bb/100 and how much come from your rakeback?
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.01.2009 Posts: 479
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Just click bet/raise all the time and use about 100BB as BRM, in a few months you will be rich.

      Good luck
      he has the opportunity unfold is genius on his beloved topic...

      yet he coems up with this :\
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Joined: 10.09.2007 Posts: 14,387
      On average my theory is right like 70% of the time
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.06.2008 Posts: 1,116
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      On average my theory is right like 70% of the time
      But the question is do you win more in that 70% than you lose in the other 30%?

      Go on, share some real strategy =) Thats why this post is here in the first place...Also the whole BRM thing,,,
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Joined: 03.03.2008 Posts: 3,802
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Just click bet/raise all the time and use about 100BB as BRM, in a few months you will be rich.

      Good luck
      +1

      if it doesnt work out blame the rng
    • 8979687
      8979687
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.11.2008 Posts: 2,225
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      On average my theory is right like 70% of the time
      I think he is telling the truth.

      I remember his non show down winnings from his graphs when he struck it rich playing heads up.

      Pretty impressive.