already have accounts

• gintaxi
      gintaxi
      Bronze
      hi everyone, i have accounts with pokerstars and full tilt, prior to joining poker strategy. if i go to my profile page and add my alias will i automatically be tracked by pokerstrategy..

thanks guys
  • 8 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      No. if you already have an account you cannot be retracked to pokerstrategy.

you can try any of the other sites though.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey gintaxi,

As wasy8 has kindly pointed out, you cannot re-track any existing accounts to PokerStrategy as it has to be a brand new account downloaded via our links and using our signing up codes.

You can find a list of sites that are available for your starting capital here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      How do you check if your account is tracked from here? I know I downloaded and inserted a bonus code from here to create an account. How do I verify this?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Fiszy,

you should try getting in touch with the support team of the respective poker rooms. Unfortunately, we have no way of verifying if an account is tracked or not until you have played and we receive the data from the room.

Hadi
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      OK. And if I were to receive the $50 bonus, would I have to create a new account anyway, or can it go to my already-made account?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fiszy
      OK. And if I were to receive the $50 bonus, would I have to create a new account anyway, or can it go to my already-made account?
      Hi Fiszy,

Yes, you would need to set up a new account (via PokerStrategy) on a platform where you haven't played before.

Platforms do not allow you to set up 2nd/additional accounts and as mentioned above will not allow the retracking of your existing account.

We have lots of great partner sites here to choose from, across various networks though.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      In that case, does anyone have a recommendation as to where a beginner might want to start playing?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      You should try taking a look at our poker room section where you can find detailed reviews of the different rooms :)