Rakeback?

• blankcheque
      blankcheque
      Bronze
      Hi there, Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to get any rake back? I play mainly on Everest, I have no idea how to get rakeback or whether i am eligible to get it. All I know i have paid a lot in rake so far. Any tips?? Thank you
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey blankcheque.

Rakeback isn't paid out in the form of a weekly/monthly payment on all sites (as it is on FTP/Cake/others). Sometimes the VIP program of the site is referred to as rakeback.. once you have signed up to the site, generally you are enrolled in the program. Usually you accumulate points which you can exchange for cash once you reach prescribed threshholds.

From reading the PS.com room review for Everest it looks like they don't pay rakeback. I'm not sure of the exact situation with cash redemption with the summit club at Everest but a quick check of your account at Everest and Everest's website should tell you.

Hope this helps. :f_biggrin:
    • DemonDavies
      DemonDavies
      Bronze
      Also remember that you have to enter a rakeback code on some sites when you initially register. It's either cash bonus or rakeback. Your choice.
      If you have a bankroll to load, i'm sure PS has sites on offer with rakeback promotions. I'm not sure, i havn't check myself.

Good luck, D