stars suckouts amazing

• anplayer01
      anplayer01
      Bronze
      I have completed over 300 $1 dons my first 100 i was hitting 7-8 out of 10 tables i have read all startegy and all posts and forums about dons. tried to find leaks and i cant find many at all few minor. All i can say is bad beat city for the last 150 dons. examples and there are a lot of them when i was middle stack most happed off push all in preflops. qq beating my kk this has happed 4 out of 4 times is last 150 dons. aq lost to kj preflop 6 times. ak lost to ace low kicker over 30 times and let me say this is happening off 3bb raise or pushes all ins. and i do adjust play if i am playing short stacks because i know they will call more often. Fvck this is unbelievable. I have lost on bubble with kk aa and qq a toal of 10 times pushing all in against mid stacks which crippled my medium to high stacks. Stars is crazy is bad beat variance i have been favourite 65% plus and coming out losing about 65-75 % over quite a few hands and dons.
  • 5 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      To be completely honest 150 sng's is so tiny its almost funny, If its still happening after 2000 then you need to make adjustments to your game.

Or you could email stars and tell them to turn off your doom switch...worked for me
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Grow some balls! Last 300 STTs I am break even. There was a guy with 10000 sample where he is break even. And you complain about 150.

Please read about variance. It's not Stars' fault.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anplayer01
      I have completed over 300 $1 dons my first 100 i was hitting 7-8 out of 10 tables i have read all startegy and all posts and forums about dons. tried to find leaks and i cant find many at all few minor.
      lol - 300 DoN SNGs and is already so good that has only a few minor leaks.

I think your main leaks are that you are not anywhere near as good as you think you are and that you dont know how to find leaks
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi anplayer01,

150 Games is quite a small sample, like said previously.

All in preflop;
      -AK vs Ax wins 70%, but it still loses 3/10 times.
      -AQ vs KJ is only 60% chance to win (Almost a coinflip)
      -KK will lose to QQ 1 in 5 times.
      -AA vs 76s will lose 1/4 times.
      -PP's vs overcards are a 50/50.

Basically you win some, you lose some. As long as you are mostly ahead, you should win more in the loong run. Focusing on hands you lost, when favourite to win will only lead to playing bad.

Focus more on playing to the best of your ability, post hands which you are unsure of in the SnG sample hand forum.
      Watching Video's and attending Coaching's can also improve your game deeply.

Wish you the best of luck.

@lennonac, mishkagg n evertonroar- There's no need to make fun of someone when they are clearly distressed.

Regards,
      Sarah
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      lol @ the male response vs the female one

awesome