This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Funny situation happened an hour ago.

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      I was sitting at a table.... real loose table..
      NL5 and i sat in with 2 bucks.. since i had 43.... i basically said 20 buy ins at 2 bucks... i should be ok..

Anyway 2 guys are chatting and apparently they are both from poker stradegy... so im like cool some competiton decent players .

i get dealt AA 5 limpers... i raise 4 times plus 5 to 36 cents i think.

the one guy moves in so i call heads up... he as A7 and wins..

He then says sorry....

Next hand immediately i have KK.. i raise 4 times UTG and teveryone folds but the CO who pushes me in.. i had like 1.02 so i call and he has A9 and i win. So i had 2 09 and left up 9 cents. The CO was the other guy..

SO i am wondering can you post some sort of article to express in a small table of BB at 4 cents going all in fo 1 or 2 bucks is huge.. i mean those hands are trash hands...

ANyway i left with 9 cents and just thought thee guys are not reading their articles... LOL

anyway since last time i had 43 bucks... its back to 51 after playing tight and aggressive.
      Articles are great have helped... and i am at 24 points now.. so im hoping to get to 100 oints in next few days..

I have other bankrolls i am trying to cear poits for and working on getting referrals.. so we wil see..

At least i am up a buck...and have some pts..
  • 1 reply
    • altruist
      altruist
      Bronze
      Glad to hear you're up money :) Keep at it! Don't worry if your bankroll goes down $20-30, it happens, it has happened to me. As long as you keep at it playing proper poker, you will make money.