This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Proper blogs

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Would it be possible to see instead of having a forum and people post their blogs in the forum it could be more like everyone having a raisy daisy blog. They have it over at CR (i won't post link as it a competitor) so anyone can register their blog and people can post comments. would be a lot better organized and stuff i think.
  • 5 replies
    • Andre
      Andre
      Bronze
      Hey Tobi,

sorry for the late answer. In general, i like the Idea. But the effort is too high at this point. Every Player on this board has the opportunity to open a thread like a diary - in the german Forums we have hundreds of those - and post his results, days, Graphs, thoughts and so on. And the reader can post in the thread again.

Best,
      Andre
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Would it be possible to see instead of having a forum and people post their blogs in the forum it could be more like everyone having a raisy daisy blog. They have it over at CR (i won't post link as it a competitor) so anyone can register their blog and people can post comments. would be a lot better organized and stuff i think.
      I was just thinking this exact same thing myself. Having a second home for the blogs outside of the forums would be WAY BETTER. Another poker education site I'm a part of does it that way, and it's way more organized for sure.

+1 to the original post!!!

;(

:P
    • LonePiranha
      LonePiranha
      Bronze
      Isn't a blog just a blog? It has text and sometimes pictures, what difference does it make?

As long as you are getting record your progress and write your thoughts down, I don't see the need for an external site.
      If you feel that strongly about it, then why not just write a blog on an external site and then link it here to direct traffic?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Blogs could be optionally publicly viewable which could be a great marketing tool. With the growth of online poker slowing down I can't really see how you can't be considering stuff like this.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      RD is abit dead, a revival with a twist of marketing purposes can be possible. I also see the ''blog'' section on the buttons (home, poker rooms, forum) has been removed no the English whilst on some other communities, the button still exists.