Proper blogs

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Would it be possible to see instead of having a forum and people post their blogs in the forum it could be more like everyone having a raisy daisy blog. They have it over at CR (i won't post link as it a competitor) so anyone can register their blog and people can post comments. would be a lot better organized and stuff i think.
  • 5 replies
    • Andre
      Andre
      Bronze
      Hey Tobi,

sorry for the late answer. In general, i like the Idea. But the effort is too high at this point. Every Player on this board has the opportunity to open a thread like a diary - in the german Forums we have hundreds of those - and post his results, days, Graphs, thoughts and so on. And the reader can post in the thread again.

Best,
      Andre
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Would it be possible to see instead of having a forum and people post their blogs in the forum it could be more like everyone having a raisy daisy blog. They have it over at CR (i won't post link as it a competitor) so anyone can register their blog and people can post comments. would be a lot better organized and stuff i think.
      I was just thinking this exact same thing myself. Having a second home for the blogs outside of the forums would be WAY BETTER. Another poker education site I'm a part of does it that way, and it's way more organized for sure.

+1 to the original post!!!

;(

:P
    • LonePiranha
      LonePiranha
      Bronze
      Isn't a blog just a blog? It has text and sometimes pictures, what difference does it make?

As long as you are getting record your progress and write your thoughts down, I don't see the need for an external site.
      If you feel that strongly about it, then why not just write a blog on an external site and then link it here to direct traffic?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Blogs could be optionally publicly viewable which could be a great marketing tool. With the growth of online poker slowing down I can't really see how you can't be considering stuff like this.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      RD is abit dead, a revival with a twist of marketing purposes can be possible. I also see the ''blog'' section on the buttons (home, poker rooms, forum) has been removed no the English whilst on some other communities, the button still exists.