First final table

• wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      Just finished 6th/177 in First Depositors Tournament on Cake for $23. Well, not much money obviously, but playing $0.02/0.04 FR it is still nice booster :) And it is my first final table in MTT, as I do not play them much.

My FT play was terrible - fold, fold, fold, ..., double up with A2o to 34s, fold, fold, fold, ...., out with A4o to AQo :) But it works that way, when you are there for the first time :)

Still happy with that result. Even when it was easier, as it seems, nearly half of the field was sitting out until the blinds got them :)

• 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great result wotar, well played :s_thumbsup:

Even more so as you don't play many mtt's. Always a great buzz to go deep in a tournament isn't it?

Wishing you continued success and many more final tables.

Best regards,

Bart
    • wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      Thank you EagleStar88. Just finished 3rd/109 for another $12.50 in freeroll for Czech people only (2 FT in 2 tournaments, whohoo :) ). Your wish stayed with me probably :) Seems I'll be able to move to $0.05/0.10 soon. Well, with $255 in roll I may try first games at this limit to adapt to the game and bigger amounts of money.

Was much better at FT. For the majority of time I was a chip leader. Last hand was 66 against KQo (I raised, big stack pushed - my stack was about half of his, and I called). K on river finished it :) Not bad anyway.