Have no idea what is going on

• janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Hello,

It has been over for a week now since i finished the quiz,i sent the picture of my passport,bill to confirm address and also received a phone call.Yesterday I received an letter from Pokerstrategy that in 48 hours I will receive the cash to Everest Poker.Today I received an email from Everest,who wants to verify my ID again somewhere in IBS or something and I must make a picture of my credit card.Pokerstrategy never mentioned that something like this can happen and I wouldn't like to trust a site with my credit card pictures...Isn't there something You could do?

Best regards,
      Jane
  • 5 replies
    • eteris
      eteris
      Silver
      picture of credit card. that's funny.
    • janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Welcome to IBS Account Verification. For your protection, IBS has requested that you provide these 4 sets of documentation in order to verify your Account and validate financial transactions:

* Photo ID
      * Front & back of Credit Cards
      * Credit Card statements
      * Purchase Authorization form

:(
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Obviously it's Everest's policy to somehow verify the ID of new players and Pokerstrategy has no say in this. Most poker rooms ask you to somehow prove your ID at some point I think it's only fair they do this before you actually start playing instead of waiting until you want to withdraw your winnings.
    • janeke
      janeke
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy could at least mention it somewhere,I'm not sure if I wanna reveal my credit card numbers,but if it is the only way I have to do it.But everytime I send something,new problems occur.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi janeke,

As the guys have already indicated, ID verification is standard these days and are actually in place for your own protection.
      After verifying your identity, only you and you alone will be able to have access to and able to withdraw your money. The way it should be.

PokerStrategy do provide some details on the review page of each poker room, however they all have slightly different procedures on ID check and of course will review/change these themselves from time to time to avoid potential fraudsters from catching onto their methods.

You are right to be cautious when sending ID online of course, but I can reassure you that PokerStrategy's partner poker rooms have all been chosen for the integrity & security (as well as player returns/userbility etc).

Read carefully what Everest require and provide everything they request with good quality images and you should not encounter any problems. If you have any problems, please contact Everest's own customer support team for guidance, they will be happy to help.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart