This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 Sss Hu

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10,75
      SB:
      $32,56

0,25/0,50 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:heart: , 3:club:
      7 folds, SB calls $0,25, Hero checks.

Flop: ($1,00) 7:club: , 6:diamond: , T:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1,00) 8:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,50, Hero raises to $1,50, SB raises to $2,50, Hero calls $1,00.

River: ($6,00) K:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $2, Hero calls $2,00.

Final Pot: $10,00

Not sure if I´m ahead or behind or we split the pot. So I just decided to call turn and his river bet.

My first NL 25/NL 50 session didn´t end so good -30$ is not so bad, but not so good also. Of course I made some bad play myself- raised aces 1,50$ on BB against 4 opponent. That should have been easy all-in pre-flop for value and fold equity. I steeled with A2s, got called SB and he check-raised me with Q64 flop, I got my flush draw, so I had to move all-in. He won with AK (amazing play:D ). Finally I had 7,50$, and I decided to raise NL 25 table UTG+3 with AQ, and there were one caller before me. Stupid move. Got 3 callers, hit top pair top kicker and moved all-in. Was beaten by two payers (one made flush and other one had set).

But no worries, still learning and hopefully can also sometimes beat NL 50.
  • 1 reply