[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 Sss Hu

• Kaitz20
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       

0,25/0,50 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:heart: , 3:club:
      7 folds, SB calls $0,25, Hero checks.

Flop: ($1,00) 7:club: , 6:diamond: , T:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1,00) 8:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,50, Hero raises to $1,50, SB raises to $2,50, Hero calls $1,00.

River: ($6,00) K:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $2, Hero calls $2,00.

Final Pot: $10,00

Not sure if I´m ahead or behind or we split the pot. So I just decided to call turn and his river bet.

My first NL 25/NL 50 session didn´t end so good -30$ is not so bad, but not so good also. Of course I made some bad play myself- raised aces 1,50$ on BB against 4 opponent. That should have been easy all-in pre-flop for value and fold equity. I steeled with A2s, got called SB and he check-raised me with Q64 flop, I got my flush draw, so I had to move all-in. He won with AK (amazing play:D ). Finally I had 7,50$, and I decided to raise NL 25 table UTG+3 with AQ, and there were one caller before me. Stupid move. Got 3 callers, hit top pair top kicker and moved all-in. Was beaten by two payers (one made flush and other one had set).

But no worries, still learning and hopefully can also sometimes beat NL 50.
  • 1 reply