This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus on deposits

• monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      Howdy

Just wondering.. if i withdraw my BR from fulltilt and then redeposit it again, can i use the PSVIP code and get %100 on that deposit? or is it just a one off bonus on the initial deposit i have put in..Just coz atm im not working to unlock any bonuses (my initial deposit bonus has expired), and i cant find any other bonuses of any sort that fulltilt has on offer..
      thanks!!
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey MoF!

The PSVIP 100% bonus is essentially the first deposit bonus that FTP offers on all first deposits - so unfortunately you'll just have to wait until they offer another bonus (should be around July unless they have another "Fast50" type bonus.
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      cheers Wai! Its been a while since ive delved back into poker hence why ive been missing from the forums.. but i finally got the net at my house so ull see more of me again :f_cool:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Good news fella! TerrorBlade must've gone bush from the dearth of posts from him recently so we definitely need some extra help to give 'em a taste of Kiwi!