$5.99
      BU:
      $9.54
      SB:
      $5.78
      BB (Hero):
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 9.
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.28.

Flop: ($0.8) 8, Q, 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.38, Hero calls $0.38.

Turn: ($1.56) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.56.
  • 2 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Good float, with showdown value. Any kind of aggression from opponent on the turn though, you would have had to fold. No reads in your OP, that would have been nice...what had he done before this, cbet alot of flops?

If you can add more description to your posts, it would give them more meat & potatoes for the reader. Simply posting a HH and nothing more, especially one with results showing, really doesn't give the reader/judge a since of the how the hand was played. Just my opinion though, nothing more.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by STR82ACE
      Good float, with showdown value. Any kind of aggression from opponent on the turn though, you would have had to fold. No reads in your OP, that would have been nice...what had he done before this, cbet alot of flops?

If you can add more description to your posts, it would give them more meat & potatoes for the reader. Simply posting a HH and nothing more, especially one with results showing, really doesn't give the reader/judge a since of the how the hand was played. Just my opinion though, nothing more.
      Well technically it's a bad float with a 2-outer if we're behind our equity sucks, so we're calling here for value thinking we're sometimes ahead of his random donking range. For that reason I usually wouldn't bet the turn, I don't think he folds Qx ever, he won't fold a Jx either if he somehow had JT or something, 99/TT picked up a gutshot and might call also. I don't think we bluff out much of anything that's ahead of us.

I agree with your cooking discussion ;)

Hope it helps.