DoN

• akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      What do you guys think about the $5 Double or Nothing, should I play normal speed, or turbo?

I am aware of the fact that turbo is more about luck but the few times I entered a normal one, I was facing TAGs, which isnt a very nice thing.

Also, the rake is lower in the turbo one.

So, any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • Sejnar
      Sejnar
      Bronze
      I would play the Turbo’s, mainly because of the lower rake, and just because its turbo doesn’t mean that skills aren’t applied.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you are not playing TAG you are making a huge mistake in dons.
      Remeber dons are about survial
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      "I would play the Turbo’s, mainly because of the lower rake, and just because its turbo doesn’t mean that skills aren’t applied. "

I was figuring the same. And hopefully more idiots as well :P

"If you are not playing TAG you are making a huge mistake in dons.
      Remeber dons are about survial "

Did I say I wasnt...?
    • MJDNCH
      MJDNCH
      Bronze
      furthermore, there's a number of fish in the low-micro range in PS SnGs DoN.
      And even some extrememly easy to read amateur who multi-tabled and don't bothers to read their opponent.
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      right now i am waiting for my 50 in pokerstars, but i have played dons, so u play tag of course but u can also see if u can outplay ur opponents, noticed there are many players who play too much by the book so they are very pridictable and have weaknesses u can exploit.