This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

DoN

• akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      What do you guys think about the $5 Double or Nothing, should I play normal speed, or turbo?

I am aware of the fact that turbo is more about luck but the few times I entered a normal one, I was facing TAGs, which isnt a very nice thing.

Also, the rake is lower in the turbo one.

So, any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • Sejnar
      Sejnar
      Bronze
      I would play the Turbo’s, mainly because of the lower rake, and just because its turbo doesn’t mean that skills aren’t applied.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you are not playing TAG you are making a huge mistake in dons.
      Remeber dons are about survial
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      "I would play the Turbo’s, mainly because of the lower rake, and just because its turbo doesn’t mean that skills aren’t applied. "

I was figuring the same. And hopefully more idiots as well :P

"If you are not playing TAG you are making a huge mistake in dons.
      Remeber dons are about survial "

Did I say I wasnt...?
    • MJDNCH
      MJDNCH
      Bronze
      furthermore, there's a number of fish in the low-micro range in PS SnGs DoN.
      And even some extrememly easy to read amateur who multi-tabled and don't bothers to read their opponent.
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      right now i am waiting for my 50 in pokerstars, but i have played dons, so u play tag of course but u can also see if u can outplay ur opponents, noticed there are many players who play too much by the book so they are very pridictable and have weaknesses u can exploit.