congratz
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Anyone this week? :f_biggrin:
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      So that's why I haven't seen you at Rush. Always forget to try to sat into it but busy playing the stupid miniftops challenge freerolls.

Goodluck.
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AleksKMA
      So that's why I haven't seen you at Rush. Always forget to try to sat into it but busy playing the stupid miniftops challenge freerolls.

Goodluck.
      Given up on rush, check the downswing thread :f_biggrin: Withdrew everything but 50 and started playing sng's. What's your nick?
      Anyway fucked up this week's double D down to 10bb :( Probably played it badly. Raised 88 from mp, 1 caller, K hi 2 spades, i bet 2/3 or so. He takes his time and calls. I put him on a low pp or maybe the flush. turn is a blank i ch (big mistake probably, should have bet again), he bets small, i call, 5 on the i river. he only has a tiny stack left and pushes, which i call (spade draw didn't complete, the 5 seems harmless) so i call. 55 :f_biggrin:
      He lost everything he won of me in the next hand

Double up shoving 55 vs KQ :D
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Good ol' 88. Button opens, i resteal with 88 in BB, he shoves, I call, he has KQo, hits, weeee :f_cool:
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Nice hand :D (Q8)

I'm out AJs<77 :f_frown:
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Nice hand (Q8)

Haha, thanx.
      Tough luck, have a better one next time, I'll bust soon too ^^
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      Given up on rush, check the downswing thread :f_biggrin: Withdrew everything but 50 and started playing sng's. What's your nick?
      LadyKMA, yes I can play a bit crazy if you look at any stats, mind you I only have 150+ on you, good news is any hands we've been at the same table you aren't down much.

Part of the strategy I have for my rush game is to take advantage of the overly aggressive play. Can't remember how many times I call flop and turn
      in position (with air) only to have them shutdown on river and a half pot bet takes the pot.

The swings are pretty ridiculous, played a long-ish (6k hands) 4 table NL10 session yesterday and started off so badly I almost pulled the cord but finished off sitting on 2 stacks over 500bb for a 115$+ profit.

Good luck with the sngs, they are really soft at the 1&2 level for sure but take too much time for me.