This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$200k double deuce

• 9 replies
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      ITM :f_biggrin: 13k left :f_cry:

out 1127 for 30 dollar ofzo
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      congratz
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Anyone this week? :f_biggrin:
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      So that's why I haven't seen you at Rush. Always forget to try to sat into it but busy playing the stupid miniftops challenge freerolls.

Goodluck.
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AleksKMA
      So that's why I haven't seen you at Rush. Always forget to try to sat into it but busy playing the stupid miniftops challenge freerolls.

Goodluck.
      Given up on rush, check the downswing thread :f_biggrin: Withdrew everything but 50 and started playing sng's. What's your nick?
      Anyway fucked up this week's double D down to 10bb :( Probably played it badly. Raised 88 from mp, 1 caller, K hi 2 spades, i bet 2/3 or so. He takes his time and calls. I put him on a low pp or maybe the flush. turn is a blank i ch (big mistake probably, should have bet again), he bets small, i call, 5 on the i river. he only has a tiny stack left and pushes, which i call (spade draw didn't complete, the 5 seems harmless) so i call. 55 :f_biggrin:
      He lost everything he won of me in the next hand

Double up shoving 55 vs KQ :D
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Good ol' 88. Button opens, i resteal with 88 in BB, he shoves, I call, he has KQo, hits, weeee :f_cool:
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Nice hand :D (Q8)

I'm out AJs<77 :f_frown:
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Nice hand (Q8)

Haha, thanx.
      Tough luck, have a better one next time, I'll bust soon too ^^
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      Given up on rush, check the downswing thread :f_biggrin: Withdrew everything but 50 and started playing sng's. What's your nick?
      LadyKMA, yes I can play a bit crazy if you look at any stats, mind you I only have 150+ on you, good news is any hands we've been at the same table you aren't down much.

Part of the strategy I have for my rush game is to take advantage of the overly aggressive play. Can't remember how many times I call flop and turn
      in position (with air) only to have them shutdown on river and a half pot bet takes the pot.

The swings are pretty ridiculous, played a long-ish (6k hands) 4 table NL10 session yesterday and started off so badly I almost pulled the cord but finished off sitting on 2 stacks over 500bb for a 115$+ profit.

Good luck with the sngs, they are really soft at the 1&2 level for sure but take too much time for me.