This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New account

• ClownTackler
      ClownTackler
      Bronze
      Hi,

Few months ago i got starting capital at partypoker... honestly, it's not that I needed that money, it was more that i was more trying to feel some other online poker room then pokerstars where I am playing all the time. I build my BR to $100 and i got tired of playing there, so i played few $50 SNGs and lost it all (It was like... if i hit a good run... great). Honestly, I didn't like it at all to play at partypoker (sorry partypoker fans :P ).

So, I kept playing at pokerstars... but i started playing much better, thanks to pokerstrategy articles and coaching sessions that i was attending for that short time. As i know that my pokerstars account can't be re-tracked... now i want to withdraw my BR and to move it to full tilt (never had an account there), because i really want to have access to pokerstrategy services. :)

I read a lot of posts at this forum... i know all about rakeback... first deposit bonus... i just want to post check list of things that i have to do in order to complete registration properly and not to miss anything (I would really hate that).

1. withdraw money from pokerstars;
      2. download full tilt software (do i need to do this through the link from poker strategy)
      3. Create a new account with "PSVIP" bonus code in order to receive $600 first deposit bonus and to get to the "rakeback fellowship" :)

That's it. Is it? Am I missing something? Is it as simple as this?

You don't have to comment anything about software, or tables, or players playing at FT... i read a lot about that... I just want to make sure that this is the right procedure?

Thanks.
  • 4 replies