A very Stupid email from Full Tilt on the crash

• raz207
      raz207
      Bronze
      Yesterday I played 6$ sng when the problems with FTP servers began, after i lost some chips the game stopped and i found my self out of the SNG. They had a formal email sent to all the players...pay attention:

"At approximately 12:25 ET, March 23, our game servers became unavailable while we performed unscheduled maintenance. Our site is operational again and you will be able to access it as normal."

the 23 is in two days idiots!!!!

so another email comes from support and look what we got here another Idiot made by the Outsourcing industry:

"Please accept our apologies, however the previous email which you received stated that the game servers became unavailable on 23rd March. Please note that this occured on 21st March (today) at 12:25 (EST). We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we wish you all the best of luck on the tables."

HOW IDIOTS CAN THEY BE TO WRITE ME AN EMAIL THAT IM WRONG AND THE CRASH WILL BE ONLY IN TWO DAYS FROM NOW....

I most tell you i lost it when i read that email.
      no reaction from FTP since then....
  • 5 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      I don't see an issue here.

They made a typo in the first one, saying the crash occurred on the 23rd when it occurred on the 21st.

They then corrected their mistake in the second e-mail, saying "our apologies, it was the 21st when it occurred".

They do not say at any point that you are wrong or that there will be a crash two days from now. Read the e-mail carefull next time before you blow up.
    • raz207
      raz207
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      I don't see an issue here.

They made a typo in the first one, saying the crash occurred on the 23rd when it occurred on the 21st.

They then corrected their mistake in the second e-mail, saying "our apologies, it was the 21st when it occurred".

They do not say at any point that you are wrong or that there will be a crash two days from now. Read the e-mail carefull next time before you blow up.
      No they do not acknoledge that!
      They say "this" meaning my crash , and in the end they say they CANNOT refund my money since it wasn't in the same date.
      i will not post something like that without looking at it.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi raz207,

I've always found Full Tilt to be very fair in the event of server problems. Where a game is irrecoverable, they usually refund your buyin and continue to payout any remaining prize pool.

If your sure that it was due to a Full Tilt server problem and not your own connection, then try to drop them another email to the following address, including as much detail as possible. e.g. date/time or even the tourney ID from your hand history.

disconnections@fulltiltpoker.com

Obviously, if the connection issues were your end, they would not refund anything. I've had plenty of both in the past, more my end than theirs to be fair :(

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      I was sitting at a 2$/9 players sng yesterday and suffered the same, in the end 3/6 players returned (me included) and we just played the SNG...unfair against the missing ones but couldn't do differently...we even tried using the DISCUSS/DEAL thingy but obv this didn't work because everyone has to check it.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Wow, someone made a typo and apologised and you 'lost it'??