This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKs NL10

• Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Gold
      Hi, whats the best way to play this hand post-flop against this real aggressive opponent?

Pretty much miss the flop, but I c-bet to keep initiative. Think I should of bet more, but I was thinking he should be giving me credit for a hand here, and he either has a hand and he calls/raises or he has nothing and folds.

Turn again I miss, I take check/fold line, but this guy floats a lot. I bet here and I commit my stack. Should I continue betting here with my str8 draw and 2 overs?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $17.92
      BU:
      $13.82

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , K:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.40, CO folds, BU raises to $0.70, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, BU calls $1.30.

Flop: ($4.15) Q:club: , J:diamond: , 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BU calls $2.50.

Turn: ($9.15) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $6.30, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $15.45
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can 4-bet to 2.5$ pf
      I would likely shove turn, since you´re often ahead there and he may fold there hands like Jx or maybe even Qx, since you´re repping really strong hand or if he calls with flushdraw/straightdraw you´re generally ahead these ranges