What is meant by 4 weeks and strategy points

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Question:

You have 4 weeks to get 100 SPs to become silver right?

Then you have another 4 weeks to get 800 to be GOld?

Then 5000 to be next level ...etc..

How is one to jump from 100 pts to 5000 points in a month..

Dont the accumulate... meaning if i get 50 this month/ 50 next month thats 100???

or i must get 100 or my previous pts are disqualified??? NO sense??

Especially when frm 800 to 5000 you need 4200 points... i dont get it??

Please explain....
  • 7 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      The total sum of the points you have accumulated over the past 4 weeks is the number that counts.
      If that number is bigger than 100 points you get silver status, if it's bigger than 800 you get gold status, 3000 for platinum status and 7500 for diamond status.

For example, your 4 weeks report looks like:
      Week 4 - 3 points
      Week 3 - 7 points
      Week 2 - 39 points
      Week 1 - 50 points
      Total : 99 points (That is bronze status)

Now, if you would collect more than 4 points in the following week you would be silver, but if you manage to collect, say over 704 points, you would be automatically gold.

Now, you might ask why 4 or 704 points if the total sum is 99. That's because the "Week 4" drops out, "Week 3" becomes the new "Week 4", etc. So your report would look something like that:
      Week 4 - 7 points
      Week 3 - 39 points
      Week 2 - 50 points
      Week 1 - 4 points (or 704 points)
      Total: 100 points (or 800 points)

That's basically it! :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Thanks Ohmu!

Nothing more to say for me :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      ok Ty...

please correct me if im wrong and lets see if i understand correctly..

S basically its on a 4 week rotation... taken into account always your last 4 weeks.. always one week dropping off....

there is no cummluative pts reachable... it has to be in a 4 week span...

basicallt from when i started till 4 week lateri need 100 pts to get silver..
      anyone can manage that i agree..

Now if i want 800 points and want gold status i basically on average in a 4 week span , need to make 200 pts per week.

Now to get platnium i need an average of 100 pts per week.

Finally to be diamond i needapprox 200 pts per week for 4 str weeks essentially..

Am i correct so far..??

If this is the case it seems to me that most people can mostly attain the silver status.....
      for there you need an extreme amout of pts....

now to get the software its 2000 pts right??? so 500 a week on average??

ANd finally to receive the extra 75 dollars for refer a freind he would need to reach platnuim status... over 500 pts in 4 week period for you to receive bonus...

So i think that covers it...

let me then ask this if i am correct....how many people here have reached those targets.... i mean gold seems possible but higher seem unconceivable..

what limits would you hav to play to get thosekinds of points..??

Thanks for explaining...!! im just a little cofused....
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jefeche
      Now to get platnium i need an average of 100 pts per week.

Finally to be diamond i needapprox 200 pts per week for 4 str weeks essentially..

Am i correct so far..??
      No.
      Platinum: 3000/4=750 points per week
      Diamond: 7500/4=1875 points per week

now to get the software its 2000 pts right??? so 500 a week on average??
      No. It's a total of 2000 StrategyPoints. The weeks don't play any role. As soon as you have 2000 Lifetime StrategyPoints you will get the PT/PA licences.

ANd finally to receive the extra 75 dollars for refer a freind he would need to reach platnuim status... over 500 pts in 4 week period for you to receive bonus...
      No...as soon as he collects the necessary amount of LIFETIME points you will get the bonus. There is no time limit.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      for platnium and diamond i meant 1000 and 2000 sorry....

one more question and im through asking questions LOL.....sorry

What if say i reach platnium or say gold for example....

i go on vacation and dont play 3 weeks.... but on 4th week i make 100 pts.... does that mean i drop down to silver status??

cn you drop in status or do you automatically stay there??

im realy concerned about referrals for example.. because if they are that high users.... you gain that 75 xtra dollars.... as high as it is in pts... 5000 the rake amounts are huge.... meaning more money to party and of course poker strategy.... which of course is wonderful, except the referrer doesnt see that unless he makes the 5000 point mark in a 4 week period..

If were cummulitive of course its attainable and the poker room and strategy still make money...

i dont see a big fidderence in 4500 points and 5000 points in terms of what party or startegy pull in with rake and Revue sharing... but for the referrer its a huge difference...
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      What if say i reach platnium or say gold for example....

i go on vacation and dont play 3 weeks.... but on 4th week i make 100 pts.... does that mean i drop down to silver status??

cn you drop in status or do you automatically stay there??
      Of course you drop down. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to count just the last four weeks.

im realy concerned about referrals for example.. because if they are that high users.... you gain that 75 xtra dollars.... as high as it is in pts... 5000 the rake amounts are huge.... meaning more money to party and of course poker strategy.... which of course is wonderful, except the referrer doesnt see that unless he makes the 5000 point mark in a 4 week period..
      as I told you above: there is no time limit for the 5000 points. It is also mentioned in the Tell-A-Friend information. Reading is advantageous :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Im so sorry yes i see it now.. I looked.. i have read this site over and over and over, because soon i will be promoting this site heavily, so i need toknow details, because im gven out insentives for people to join as well.

Ok Push... please accept my apologies... i just want to recap and ask maybe one or 2 more question.....

OK tell a friend or software bonuses have no time limit at all!!! as soon as you reach those pt levels you get it.. ok i get that if im correct?

Your ranking status is always on a 4 week rotation?? meaning if you want articles of a higher ranking you need those rankings in pts. Iget it i think?

As well to be eligble for top point bonuses.. like the 62000 giveaway i am sure you need huge points.... can you give me an idea how many was theleast amount to get say last place money?

SO basically dropping in rank only limits me to the material i can use in that period but if i have already read it, then its really that crucial? and of course top pt money promos. Correct?

i think i covered everything!! except this.... what if my referral gets the 5000 pts say in a years time i would still receive that bonus i know, but what if i become inactive?? does it still get put in my account, andcan you see how many points your referral has?

One last thing.. do you get emails telling you your eliglble for top money promo and your referral bonuses and entry to freerolls?

thanks again and im sorry...!!